Week 75 - T Minus 15 Days


Well friends, I have 2 weeks left here in Perú! People keep asking me how I feel and honestly I still feel like I have a long time left! But oh well..... EVERYONE IS SUPER INVITED JANUARY 28TH AT 11 AM IN THE SALT LAKE AIRPORT!!!!! I would love to see you all there! 


But because I still have a few weeks here is a rundown of this last week..... We had multizonas this week and one of the multizonas was in our chapel! So we opened it in the morning and then came back in the afternoon to introduce one of our friends with a baptism date to our mission president! Our friend Marcel was in a huge hurry because he left work to come and so we thought it would just be something quick. We introduced him and shared his testimony and the president asked him to share what he had said with 50 missionaries!!!!!! So we walked into the zone conference and he shared his testimony! I think i was more nervous than he was but it was perfect! He shared about the power and importance that the Book of Mormon has! I love the Book of Mormon and I know that it is 200% true! I am so grateful that I can read it and it makes every day better!! Hahah we walked out and he turned to us and said Look what you guys made me do! hahahahah He is the greatest! I will send pictures of his baptism this next week!!

I love this opportunity to share the gospel! I am so grateful for this year and a half that I have been able to share my testimony and help others feel the love and support and healing power of Jesus Christ and his church!!

I love you all!!!
Hermana Jacey Petersen





Comments

Popular Posts