Week 72

MERRY CHRISTMAS my friends!!!! I love you all so much and I hope you all have Feliz Navidad! Honestly I am a little sad that I won’t be home with my family for another Christmas BUT I am very grateful to be serving the lord again this Christmas!! I love my Savior and I guess there is no better way to celebrate the birth of Christ then by sharing his very perfect message to people who could also use a little more joy and a little bit more hope!

This last week was the BEST!!! I love Hermana Espada with my whole heart and it is a constant party!! We are working hard! Everyone tells my companion that she is different from last transfer! I guess people can tell when we are happy!

We also had a baptism!!!! FERNANDO is the greatest in the whole world!! He forgets a lot of things but he just wants to do the right thing so much!! The counselor in the bishopric told us that he wanted to talk to us after the baptism. He told us that a few years ago him and a few other members of the church where doing a service and there were some men on the corner that were causing them some problems. The men came and were SUPER drunk and started throwing bottles at them. He then shared with us that Fernando was one of those men and how it is incredible how the gospel can change someone so completely!!

Talking with Fernanado is also incredible... This is the first time in all his life that people truly care about him and are worried about him! He is so happy and thanked everyone in the entire ward after he got confirmed on Sunday!! Our bishop gave him a white shirt and dress pants and he was the most happy and he tried it all on and started modeling for us! hahah he is so funny!!

Also we threw a party for our best friend Moroni because he got his mission call! He is going to MEXICO!!! I remembered when I opened my mission call and how I was pretty darn scared but it’s been a great experience and I am super, super grateful!!  I am so grateful to be part of the Lord’s work and that I can be an instrument in his hands!!

We saw so many miracles this week and I know that it’s because the lord is perfect and he is preparing the hearts of the people!!

Merry CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!! I love you all so much!

Love.
Hermana Jacey Petersen















Comments

Popular Posts